Setting: Returning home from going out to eat with Grandma and Grandpa. Mom is sitting between the carseats in the back seat of the van. We are discussing why we can't see the sun at night
chelsea: Is the sun super far away mom?
Mom: Yup, really far away.
Chelsea: Far, FAR away? Like in Idaho?
P.S. The next post will be from our house! WAHOO!
3 comments:
I knew Chelsea loved Idaho. You guys should move here one day. I am so excited for you guys. You will love having a house!
kids are so dang goofy...I think God made it that way to help parents keep their sanity. If our kids weren't so funny--we'll, I'll not publicly write what might happen. . .
Can't wait for the first post from the NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the "overheard" posts. Kind of like the "kid's say..." on my blog. I think the funny stuff that comes out of thier mouths is one of the best parts of being a parent. It's like comedy central at our house sometimes!
So glad you guys are finally going to get settled. I bet it's been a long summer.
Post a Comment