The Living room. The master bedroom is the door off to the left...Not a feature we're crazy about...

Our Kitchen.


The Master bathroom and closet. (I dont' know what to do with all that space in the closet!!!! Guess I'll just have to fill it....)



Our backyard is beautifull landscaped, so that's a huge plus!

6 comments:
Dang. . . don't you just hate the burden of having all that closet space to fill up?! I want to come see it in PERSON!! Can't wait to see your decorating ideas come to pass!
I am excited for you! I think that house looks awesome!! I can't wait to see it in person one day.
~melissa
Congratulations on getting a house! That's so awesome. I'm glad you guys will be able to get settled in soon. Hope you find lots of cute things to fill the space you'll have! coming from an apartment, we don't have enough stuff to fill our 4 bedroom duplex-guess I'll have to go get more stuff!
WOW!!!:) This gives me hope! Yes, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.:) It looks beautiful Trisa! I'm so glad things worked out...I still can't believe Chelsea's growing up so fast & will be in the big K so soon! We miss you guys!
Awesome, Freece!! It looks fantastic! The backyard is beautiful! Wahooooo!!!
(okay, So i saw the post before and after this, but somehow I totally missed this post....weird.)
WOOT! yay for Friday!!
Nice digs you guys! The blessings of having a home and a washer/dryer always handy.... I lost my washer after 20 faithful years of servive about 6 months ago. I got along fine without it. I discovered GQ magazine at Mr. Suds. Also, at Mr. Suds, I could save time by doing 2 loads at once. That was nice.
I also got to know my neighbors better. "Hi, can I use your washer while we go out for lunch?"
Now that I see winter creeping up, I decided hauling laundry around in the wet and the dark isn't going to have that much appeal. It's nice to have the option, but doing it "in-house" while doing other things (enjoying that nap!) is a wonderful luxury!
Congratulations on the new home!
Post a Comment