Setting: K, this will get complicated, but hopefully I can word it so you understand. Chelsea and Michael are sitting in little chairs, watching Super Why on PBS. If you're not familiar with the show, it's about a group of friends that find letters to make a word to solve a mystery. I am fixing Chelsea's hair. Also, important to note, we have been trying to potty train Michael for quite a while...
TV: "What? Did you find the rest of our mystery letters?"
Michael: "Q! T! L!" (Just random letters he is calling out)
Chelsea: "No Michael, It's U, P!"
Michael: Looks crossly at Chelsea "No, Me not Pee!"
Chelsea: starts to giggle..."No, Michael, U! P!"
Michael: geting very angry "No Sess! (His word for Chelse) I a big boy! I NOT PEE!"
3 comments:
So cute! I love kids' conversations!
How funny. I love reading what your kids say, or any kids for that matter. Did I tell you what Isaac said about you one time about the pumpkin patch? Maybe I did in an email or something. If not, let me know and I will tell you. It was so cute!
You are so good at keeping everyone updated regularly! I can't wait for Lainey's fist funny statements and conversations with other kids. The stuff your kids say always makes me chuckle. Hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment