
Because this is an open blog, I won't be posting the address. An e-mail will be sent after we move. We get the keys on August 16th, just 10 days before I send my baby off to kindergarten. (sob!) Actually, I'm more sad that Michael will be losing his playmate for half the day. We'll have to make things extra fun...but that's a post for later....
It's a great location and we even get to attend the church right by the temple! How holy are we?! (Just kidding...please don't take offense...)
Isn't it beautiful? It's a mini one and I'm so glad it's so close. Now, let's just keep our fingers crossed that the ward is crammed full of eager babysitters! :)
12 comments:
I love the new house it looks so cute! How wonderful to be so close to a temple! You can't replace the Jensen's but I do hope that you find someone, maybe, just maybe half as FUN!
HORRAY! I am so happy for you guys. I totally get the whole laying awake at night re-aranging furnature in your head thing...I TOTALLY DID THAT before we moved!
That's so great! I bet you're so excited to get moved in. I know I would be.
The house looks fabulous!!! We are so excited that you finally got everything settled!!!
What a cute house!! I am way excited for you guys:0)
I am so so so excited for you! You are going to have so much fun playing house! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Woooooooot!!! Awesome, tia!!!!!!!
YAYYYYYY!!! I REALLLLLY hope this is one of the ones you left early to go look at. If so, then I will be okay with you leaving so early. :)
YAY! Im super excited for you! I want to hear all about it!
Love you! Miss you! Come play slip n slide! :P
Can I say jealous!! That is so exciting! It looks like a great little home! I can't believe that Chelsea is going to kindergarten already! Congrats
What an adorable house. What a beautiful temple. What an exciting time for you!!! I just so wished the Perry dentists lived closer so maybe I could get a family discount or a great deal on teeth whitning. :) I'm almost done with the book and all I can say is WOW! I too can't wait to talk more openly about it.
I am soooo excited for you! I can totally relate to what a relief it is to be done with everything and to actually live in a place that isn't connected to another persons home:)
Yeah!!! A house! How nice to be done with school. How are you and the family! Chelsea starts kindergarten, I bet she is so excited. We miss you guys.
Lisa
That is cool that you will live so close to a temple! I wish we did.
~melissa
Post a Comment