The other night we were eating dinner and Michael started to pick his nose. Chelsea started to giggle. Being the proper mom that I am and trying to instill good manners in my children, I scolded him and told him to promptly remove his finger. Then my sweet husband asked Michael to point to his brain, so back in the nose the finger went. That made us all laugh! Without taking his finger out, Michael just kept laughing and drinking from his cup. Soon his finger was jammed so far up his nose, it started to make him sneeze. Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!etc. for like 20 times! By now we were all dying laughing. But he wasn't ready to let go of the attention yet, so he wedged it up even further, causing the sneezing spells again. Tears were now running from not only Michael, but everyone at the table. Don't you wish you could eat at our house?
Sunday, January 13, 2008
The other night we were eating dinner and Michael started to pick his nose. Chelsea started to giggle. Being the proper mom that I am and trying to instill good manners in my children, I scolded him and told him to promptly remove his finger. Then my sweet husband asked Michael to point to his brain, so back in the nose the finger went. That made us all laugh! Without taking his finger out, Michael just kept laughing and drinking from his cup. Soon his finger was jammed so far up his nose, it started to make him sneeze. Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!etc. for like 20 times! By now we were all dying laughing. But he wasn't ready to let go of the attention yet, so he wedged it up even further, causing the sneezing spells again. Tears were now running from not only Michael, but everyone at the table. Don't you wish you could eat at our house?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is the funniest thing!!!! He is so cute! I wish I could have eaten dinner with you guys that night.
That totally cracks me up!!
I was laughing so hard just reading that. I can totally see Michael doing that. How fun!
Sorry i left the same comment twice. then I deleted it and now i am leaving you another one. my brain is not working so well today.
What a cool kid! He's a total ham! I love it!
"being the proper mom that I am" ... so funny!
Ha! Michael is such a funny little boy! You guys are always welcome at our table...that's nothing new here!:-) That's so funny!!!
Post a Comment