Sunday, January 13, 2008

On the other hand...



Michael can be quite the lady and very refined as well. Look at the grace and poise as he glides down the stairs. Doesn't he look beautiful?! :)

"Oh mom, you're so silly!"

3 comments:

Emily said...

That's so cute. I had a nephew that loved to play dress up because he had two older sisters that loved to do that. But, now that he's realized the difference between boys and girls, he wants nothing to do with anything girly. So funny.

what kind of a name is abra said...

Love the pictures and stories, he is such a sweetie. I loved how he looked yesterday asleep in Daddy's arms. Come scrapbook, I would LOVE to spend an evening or two (or TEN) with you. After you put the kids to bed you should ocme down!!

Gary Church said...

This makes me feel much better. Ryan loves Claire's patent red leather shoes. He wore them for like 3 hours the other night. But Gary, my homophobic and ridiculously conservative husband, has banned me from posting the pictures. I love Michael in that dress. It's one for the wedding video! lol.