Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Quiz on your Right

Okay, so Dan is dying to know the results from your quiz that I'm sure all of you have now taken. (Quiz is on the right of the blog). I think it's mainly because when he did it, his results kept naming Hillary as his compatible representative. :) So, we're wondering, even if it's not who you are actually going to vote for, who did the quiz name as your compatible representative for president in 08. Mine was Obama, which for right now, is correct, but the runners up suprised me as they were all Democrat, and I'm registered as Republican. Hmmm....VERY interesting!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Both quizzes named Mitt Romney as my choice which is correct. (Not just because he's mormon) The runners up were people I hadn't even heard of. I think that one was Kucinich sp? Anyway a bunch were democrat and I tend to vote more republican. Also Matt matched with Mitt Romney as well.

Michelle said...

Oh and I know that dan secretly loves hilary clinton. Just don't tell Grandma Clark!

Emily said...

Mine was Mitt Romney, which turned out to be right. I liked that quiz.

Gary Church said...

Mine were both Fred Thompson and Mitt Romney ... Obama was actually dead last on my list, behind Hillary. The only thing I agreed with him on was Energy. lol. However, I'd choose him over Hillary any day.

I'd never in a million years peg you for a democratic supporter.

tawna said...

on one i was huckabee and then romney- depending how i weighted the issues 3rd place went to either a democrat or a republican i'd never hird of. actually, one was Kucinich. (i see his name on michelle's post. )

Patrick and i both took the other quiz last night, but i dont remember our results....

Katherine said...

Dan and I both had Duncan Hunter on the first quiz and Mitt Romney on the second although I was a little frustrated with some of the questions becuase I dont know that I really agreed with some of the choices, and it was interesting to read the quotes by the different candidates, I am going to have to research this some more I was intrigured by some of the candidates thoughts.... Interesting! :o)

Anonymous said...

I was Huckabee and then Romney then some other Republican I had not heard anything about. Would not have ever guessed yours would be all Democratic! It was fun to take the quiz (I only took the first one b/c I'm at work). I sent it to Jason so maybe he'll take it and I can share his results!

Staigerfamily said...

Interesting. . . I got kucinich as top on the first one and Obama as first on the second. . . Thanks for sharing. . . these things are VERY interesting. It is kind of fun to see the variety everyone got.

Matt and Jennifer Bush said...

That was weird maybe i don't know enought but The first quiz i was for Duncan Hunter and the second i was for dennis kuanid however you spell his name. i don't even know these people. oh well that was fun.

Shawn and Tasha said...

Interesting quiz...hmmm. It definitely gets you thinking. My results were first Huckabee and then Romney. The top picks were always republican. Very interesting!