
or Jesus in a wooden closet door?
Well we had our very own miracle while eating dinner the other night. We were eating one of our favorite meals, frito-chili-pie, when we came across this chip:
I don't know about you, but to Dan and I, it looks just like the swaddled baby Jesus. We were going to put it on e-bay to see how much it would go for, but after sving it for 3 weeks, Michael finally couldnt' stand that a perfectly good chip was just sitting out, and he ate it. There goes his college tuition!
7 comments:
Too bad Michael ate it...I would have paid some big $$$ for that one!:-) Hmm...actually I don't blame him. Who can pass up Frito's laying out on the counter?
That is so funny! The swaddled baby Jesus. You're killing me!
I saw Ellen buy a potato chip on eBay for like 75 cents because it had a smiley face burned in it. The lady that sold it was so disappointed ... she thought it would go for like $150 or something. Ellen had her on her show. The lady brought all these other weird shaped chips. What a nut.
I have to agree with you guys. I can see the swaddled baby Jesus. Now that Michael has eaten his college tuition I hear that clown school is not all that expensive.
That is hilarous!! My mother in law laughed way hard!!! I truly appreicate the frito, I would have paid to see that frito!
That's so funny. I wonder if anyone really would bid on something like that. Something tells me yes.
I posted for THIS?!?! I was expecting facial features and limbs! sheeesh. What a dissapointment. :)
(haha- wow. Im realizing my comments are all negative sounding. sad.)
So cute. . . the swaddled baby. I can totally see it! Michael will never live this down--Like Jonathan and his winning McDonald's monopoly game pieces that would have one him a million dollars, but he dropped in the parking lot and no one could find them. . .
Post a Comment