


Last night I had a total blast! Some friends and I went to a Grease sing-a-long. When they first told me about it, I thought they meant a Greece sing-a-long, and was really confused on how we would be able to sing in Greek! (Yes, that just proves my dorkiness). Anyway, we had so much fun. Basically it's the grease movie, with the words to the songs at the bottom of the screen so you can sing your heart out. They even gave us these cute goodie bags to go along with the movie. We had bubbles to blow durring the song "beauty school drop out", one of those fire-cracker popper things to pop durring a kissing scene, or where every we deemed appropriate, sunglasses and a comb for Danny's scenes, and a light stick to wave durring the slow songs. We even got a bubblegum cigarette so we could look extra cool! It was a blast, but we all walked out stunned by all the dirty innuendos we never caught when we were younger and loved the movie. :) Guess our parents were right! :)

It's a crappy picture, I know, but the little pink lights are the glow sticks waving.
After the show we decided to stop somewhere to eat, and went to the Old Market pub that is accross the street from where I live. We stayed there for two hours, just talking and laughing. I was by far the most quiet one there (which I know will come as a shock to many of you ;-))but that's how I like it! I loved just listening to my friends go off on different subjects, and everynow and then I might pipe in a comment. The funny thing is that we were the loudest, most obnxious group in the pub and we were completely sober! It was a great release and break for me. Thanks gals!
6 comments:
Wasn't that sooooo much fun!!! I still thought you had the best quote of the night. "Surely one of them will stop talking..." Only reason we did was because the resturant closed! Can't wait for Saturday!
That sounds so fun! Jealous!
I love Grease. Sounds like your had a lot of fun!
How fun. I love all the fun little goodies you got for the movie as well. Horray for girls night out!
What a blast. . . crazy! J. say's there is NO WAY he'd ever go to something like that. . .Not his thing. Exactly. That's why it is a GIRLS NIGHT--right!?!?
You ladies look fabulous! Too bad Shawn had mutual. Oh well. I especially love the pictures of Heather. She cracks me up!:-)
Post a Comment