Tuesday, August 5, 2008

while we stall....

We have oodles of pictures to post, but won't get them up until we move....

so, in the mean time, here's something I thought was funny.

We went swimming the other day and Dan was tossing Michael into the air. When Michael came down, he got mad at his dad and said:

"DAD! Don't trow me! I not a ball!!"

4 comments:

Erin R. said...

Cute!!

Janet said...

I wish I had written all the cute things my kids say. I can't remember even one now. Your kids are always doing and saying something cute. Did you get done with the book? I finished on Monday. Wow!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the house it looks so cute. I want to come visit you guys sometime. How is Michaels face? I hope he is feeling better. I want to know what Janet said too, did you finish Breaking Dawn? I am dying to know what you thought!

PerryParty3 said...

Nope, haven't finished yet. It's one of the better books of the series, so far though.