Still having issues uploading pictures, but it seems that I can do it if I do a slideshow...not my favorite since I can't comment on each one, but it's better than nothing.
I have been dying to go camping this year. Growing up in a big family, we did it a lot, especially when traveling, to cut down on costs. I love campfire dinners, sleeping outside..well...in a tent..., no distractions, coming up with your own entertainment, etc. I LOVE IT! I thought we would camp a lot this summer since we would have to wait for Dan's license before he could start working.
So, while at his parent's house, we decided to just go. Dan's sister Melissa joined us, and we had lots of fun!
"A" Frames and are located throughout the campground. There are three levels in each one. We all slept at the top. It was really nice not to have to set up our tent and take it down, just for one night's stay. We found these little frogs hopping all over the place in a grassy field. We had fun trying to capture them. We also found a rope's course..and although we didn't know what to do on most of them, we still had fun playing!

4 comments:
How fun! I think I've been to that campground before.....it looks really familiar.
That was fun. Thanks for taking me. I think that was the first time I have camped at Nisqually just for fun. (that I can remember)I have only gone there for Girls Camp or stake activities.
~melissa
Oh man! That place looks super cool. K-feeling little sister jealousy of melissa here.. alas. :)
Awesome tiny frog! Remember the creepy frogs that COATED our OK pool? sick.
The bunks are awesome!
ah. missing you.
Cool, looks fun.
Tia, have you tried using firefox to upload your pictures? Also, make sure they're not too big before you upload. You can change the size in iPhoto using the File > Export menu item.
Post a Comment