Friday, August 29, 2008

Brief Update

Our computer is having issues uploading the pictures to blogger, and I simply can't post without pictures, so that's why I have been dragging my feet in the posting department. I've got a few other things left to try, but this blog may be pictureless for a few months.

We have been enjoying exploring our new city and love the weather! We moved in on the hottest day of the whole year...it was 105 degrees! Since that weekend, it's barely gotten into the 90's. It's always sunny (though it did rain once), and we've experienced a few windy days...but they aren't too bad. There are miles and miles of paved trails that we like to go for walks on. Chelsea is learning to ride her bike without training wheels, so it's great practice for her.

Dan is STILL waiting for his license. It's been extremely frustrating that it is taking so long, but hopefully it will be here by the end of next week, and he can finally start working. Although he is not getting paid, he still goes in 3 times a week to the office to observe and ask questions, and to get to know the staff better. We love having Dan around, but it would be nice to start receiving an income! :) Then we could get a computer and I could post pictures again!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I am so sorry about your computer. There is nothing more frustrating to a blogger. :) 105 degrees, are you guys CRAZY!!!!!!!! Ha,Ha. I bet Chelsea will do so great in school. That's funny they have the same backpack. We got ours a year ago for preschool. What's the chance they would be the same. Tell her goodluck and I do hope Dan's license comes soon. Money can be a good thing. Have a great day!