Chelsea gave her second talk in primary today and did a fantastic job. I think she likes the attention of getting up in front of everyone. She did it all by herself, much to the amazement of the teachers and presidency who gave me wierd looks when I didn't go up to assist her. She loved practicing for it and would say "Can we practice my talk six times today?" What a girl. This recording isn't very good with all the back noise and light. OH well....Something else to learn I guess.
5 comments:
I think that one day she will be the General Relief Society President! That was a wonderful talk! Way to go Chelsea!
Holy Moly! You're kid is a genius! That was a fabulous talk!! I'm so impressed!
WOW!! I am impressed. Noah has only given one talk and there is no way he would do it alone. She is way cute!
I think that's the cutest thing I've ever heard! She did a great job and I can't believe she did it all by herself.
what can I say? She's clearly going to be just like me. I mean, look at all these people's comments- You'd think they were talking about me! it's true. she/i IS/am fabulous!! :P
Post a Comment