Wednesday, December 5, 2007
A great Thanksgiving
Each year I keep meaning to make the apple Turkeys, like the ones we made with mom growing up, but I always forget. This year I remembered! Chelsea, Michael and I made them for FHE one night. I ran out of apples, so I had to use a pear. Michael loved putting on the marshmallows (for some reason, the slideshow enlarged the picture so you only see his head. :()
For Thanksgiving, Dan's parents and sister were kind enough to come to our tiny apartment for Thanksgiving. Dan had to take his Dental boards the next day, so if we had gone up to Tacoma, it would have been a very quick visit. Chelsea was thrilled to have them come down. I was grateful to have the learning experience on how to make pies, rolls, turkey, etc. Thanks mom! It all tasted sooo good! On Saturday night, I got a babysitter for Chelsea and Michael, and the rest of us went to see John Schmidt in concert. It was a great evening and weekend. Oh, the picture of Melissa, Dan and I is us trying out the nasal strips dad got to try to help him sleep better. They really work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment