Friday, December 21, 2007

Resident Retention



Aparmtment managing definitly has its ups and downs, but to be completely honest, it probably has more ups than downs. It really has been an awesome job...free rent, a litte bit of an additional salary, great property (meaning decent residents, decent apartments, and an owner who is very good about spending money on the property), it's tiny (only 20 units), and we get to do these things called "resident retentions." The idea is that you show your residents how much you care while trying to stick out above other complexes so that your residents will stay with you. I do get a lot of comments when I'm buying 20 pumpkins, or 20 giftcards to Blockbuster, such as "Wow! My manager doesn't do that! How cool!" :) We do them about every three months. This month I was really stumped so I asked another manager what she was doing. (A lot of us are student wives, and many LDS). She filled a gift box with tangerine oranges and then a box of chocolate covered orange sticks and a note that says "Orange you glad you live at Brittany Square? We sure are!". I know, very cheesy, but I loved it! It was also a great thing that Chelsea could help with. It's a little scary how much she's turning out to be like me...very methodical and everything has to be done in order. We had lots of fun.

3 comments:

Gary Church said...

A. I didn't know you managed apts

2. Our apts did NOTHING for us, except raise our rent every year

D. I love the orange idea

Chelsea looks just like you too!

PerryParty3 said...

A. 2. D. ? wow. never seen that outline layout before! JK. yup, I've meanged for about 2 years now. See, aren't blogs great?!

Heather said...

That is a Great retention idea! I came across your blog online while I was looking for some special ideas for my own units (244 of them) out here in Washington. Thanks for the inspiration!