Friday, December 21, 2007

Yummy Treats!



K, few things make me weak at the knees, but one of them is chocolate covered pretzels. I can not control myself when it comes to these, especially the Snyder brand covered with hershey's chocolate. YUM!

So I was very excited to find this idea for a holiday give-away treat on familfun.com. The best part of making this treat was that the kids were able to help without getting me frustrated. :) Their job was to unwrap the 10 bags of hugs and kisses (yeah, it took a LOT more than I thought it would to fill up a little bag), while I spread out the pretzels. Then you stick the hugs/kiss on top of the pretzel, melt them in the oven for about 5 minutes at the lowest setting (the directions say 170 degrees) and then place an m&m on top. I don't want to know how many I've actually eaten, but they are delicious!

3 comments:

Gary Church said...

I agree! Ryan sustains himself by eating Snyder Pretzel rods ... no joke. He probably eats 2 bags a week ... I'm not lying. They're good!

Emily said...

I have made those before and they are sooo good!

Michelle said...

These are the best yummies EVER!!!
Thanks Trisa for the great recipe. sp?