Okay you professional bloggers, I need more help. I would like to customize my own blog. That tip for bloggers Melinda gave me is awesome, but I feel like I'm reading a different language! It's going to take me a long tim to figure things out. I'm wondering where you get your cool background "wallpapers". Also, when changing templaes, how do you get from losing your "widgets" or whatever. I lost all of my links and spent an hour re-uploading them. Thanks for the help!
6 comments:
I'm still trying to figure things out. I've seen a lot of people with Pyzam. Have you tried that?
so if you go to my blog and go to joe and heidi's link at the top of their blog there is a link for some blog templates.
okay so the site is for pyzam like emily said.... :o)
I've tried Pyzam but haven't really found one I like. Emily, where did you get the background for yours?
I actually found the tile after a long 3 day search on google "blog templates". Then I had to go into the html and add it in with some codes that I also found online. Unfortunately I didn't save the website where I found the instructions on how do it. I can try to explain it to you but it's going to take a long e-mail of explaination.
Hey Trisa, just keep experimenting and you'll get better and better at it. Cute, free backgrounds are really hard to find. Just keep googling and going through 100s of ugly ones until you find that one good one. Also, if you find a background in pyzam or another template that you like, you can go in and hack the background url, copy it, and paste it into your own html code! Happy Blogging!
Post a Comment