Sunday, November 18, 2007

Chelsea squared

Okay, I know, a corny title, but it's getting late. :) I traded babysitting with a friend who has a daugther named Chelsea. Most of you know how much Chelsea LOVES babies, so you can immagine how excited she gets around REAL babies.However, the last few times that we've babysat a baby, it is always during their nap times. Chelsea is so sad when they leave and she hasn't had a chance to play or hold them. This time, Baby Chelsea (as we call her) woke up before her mom came to pick her up, so Chelsea begged was able to hold her and feed her. Aren't they cute?

4 comments:

The Tolberts said...

I was so glad to find your blog!! Your family is so cute!! I tagged you so I can learn more about what you've been up to, the instructions are on my blog!!

Matt and Jennifer Bush said...

Well goodness looks like someone needs to have another baby. no i'm just kidding. looks like you've got your hands full with these two. They are cuties. Auntie Jennier misses them bunches!!!!

what kind of a name is abra said...

Very cute, and I love the Chelsea squared, very clever. I wonder if it's a girl thing, my kids like babies for about 2 seconds and never want to feed them or hold them for long. She will be so much help when you do have number 3.

tawna said...

haha- so at first glance, i thought the baby in the 1st picture was micheal, and was thinking...woah, chels IS big!


;)