Sunday, November 18, 2007

Nuttin but trouble

Friday night Michael just seemed to be getting into everything. Everytime I turned around, he was doing something else. Finally, I got the camera and tried to catch him in the act. 90% of the time I was unsuccessful. MOst of the thigns were harmless, but some were starting to get irritating as I was trying to get the house cleaned up before bed.

Michael loves to try to put Chelsea's hair accessories in his hair. He almost got this one right!

Michael dumped the entire box of Triscuits on his plate. He has no knowledge of self-restraint. He always has to have them all...and then proceeds to try to stuff ALL of them into his mouth. He then gags, and ends up spitting them all out. What fun.

This is what prompted me to finally grab the camera. These pants just won't stay up on Michael, as I bought them a little too big. I found him in the refrigerator, pants around his ankles, sucking on the hershey's chocolate syrup bottle. Unfortunately, by the time I got the camera, this is all I could get. Still cute though, eh?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey, 90 percent of the time Josh doesn't wear pants! I guess the boys have alot in common. Grandma and Grandpa need to prepare for Christmas!

Gary Church said...

He looks so much like your family, it's crazy!