So I've been reading lots of these "tags" lately, but hoped I would never be tagged as I had no clue what I would write. Thanks to a friend from highschool :), it's now my turn. Here's the best I could come up with.
Rules: tell 6 truths or habits, then tag 6 other friends on their blogs. those tagged have to do the game and tag other friends.
1)I love being pregnant and giving birth. Not necessarily labor, but more of finally seeing this tiny, beautiful creature that has been in my stomach for so long. I also thought it was so great that the nurses bring evening snacks! I got my pick of Oreo’s, jell-o, pudding, granola bars, etc. What a bonus!
2)I love to set goals, but I have to have something to make me be accountable for them. For example, I wanted to get back into shape after Michael, so I signed up to to a triathlon. The thought of the unknown terrifies me, so I worked my bottom off, literally, so I wouldn’t look like too much of a fool on triathlon day.
3)I have a very hard time communicating my thoughts. It can be very frustrating to have my ideas so clear in my head but when they come out, it sounds so garbled. See? Like now! (argh!) Dan often makes fun of my “new” words when I get frustrated.., like “Quiss” which in Trisa language means: Quit it and kiss me!
4 I am a list person. I can not go anywhere or do anything if I don’t have a list. To-do lists are my favorite, because I feel like I’ve accomplished something at the end of the day, as I look back and see everything I’ve done that day, even if it’s silly things like “Shower, get dressed, make breakfast…” Again, it makes me feel more accountable for my time, so I end up getting more done.
5) I do not like getting attention. When everyone is focused on me, I start to sweat, get dizzy, and can’t talk clearly. I love to hang out with friends and being one on one with people, but when the focus is on me, (bridal and baby showers for example) I feel like crawling under a blanket.
6) I am horrible at hydration. Most days, if I don’t think about it, I barely drink even one glass! I love water, but I just forget about drinking it. If I have a water bottle out in a spot that I pass often (like the kitchen table) I will remember and take a few gulps. It’s amazing I haven’t had any health problems from it yet!
I tag Melissa, Jennifer, Katherine, Michelle, Tawna, and Mom Perry.
4 comments:
Some of those are very true for me too. They were pretty good. I hope mine are as good.
I'm totally with you on the whole water business. I have a hard time drinking a lot...it makes me want to gag. I've been trying to do teh whole 8 glass a day thing this past week and it makes me want to throw up.
I remember #5. I recall saying something about how cute you were one time .. blab blab blab... and everyone agreed with me. I thought you were literally going to pass out. I think it was at one of the formal dances or something. I just remember making a mental note to not compliment or bring any attention to you again. lol. You're still very cute, though.
Yikes, I don't remember that Janette! Thanks for the compliment way back when, and I'm sorry I took it so bad! :) Hopefully I'm a little better about receiving compliments now!
Post a Comment