Okay everyone...let me in on the secret. How are you all changing the backgrounds to your blogs? Some of you change them almost daily, so hopefully it's not that hard...but I just can't seem to figure it out. Is there a website? Bloggers for dummies? I'm so bored with the templates offered on blogger. help? ;)
2 comments:
I can't do it myself, so I just fish through the blog templates that pyzam.com offers.
What's your email? I want to send you an invite to my recipe blog.
I found out how to do stuff on http://www.tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/ and I also have a gmail account that I can go onto http://pages.google.com/ and with this you can download pictures from your computer to make backgrounds. Hopefully this helps some. If you have any other questions then you can just write on my blog and ask. :) P.S. Your kids are way cute.
Post a Comment