My lil' sister finally had her baby this morning at 2:30 AM. He was only 2 days late, but he missed seeing his Grandma and Grandpa Hadfield who left the previous morning. Apparently, it was a super fast delivery and it has been said that Tawna "squirted him out." 30 minutes after ARRIVING at the hospital, 3 quick pushes, and presto, he is finally here! :)
I LOVE his hair!!!!
He has been a mystery baby for 9 months, due to his stubborness at the ultrasounds by crossing his legs. I think he might be handful. His older brother will whip him into shape. Aren't they a cute family?!
Congrats Tawna and Patrick!!!!
Channing Beckham Summerhays
Born: June 11, 2008, 2:31 am
Weight: 8 lbs 11 oz
Height: 20.5 in
Hair: long and RED! (for now)
Eyes: TBD!
4 comments:
Isn't that hair awesome?!?! Man. . . my kids don't have that much hair by a year old!
Yea! You have 13 nephews! That is sooo awesome. Channing is adorable, I'm so glad he's here :) Congrats to Tawna and Patrick and big brother Christian!
Oh my gosh he is so cute. I love that hair. It reminds me of Hailey's hair. Your sister looks great for just having had a baby in the middle of the night. Congratulations guys!!
Congrats on nephew #13! He is adorable with all of that red hair! I'm sorry that your parents missed seeing him! I'm thinking that you are going to have to make a trip down to Provo to see him and if you are already down here you can come see me too! How convenient! :-)
Post a Comment