Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chelsea's tap recital

Remember this?


This was the tap recital from last year.

Notice her height compared to the other girls. She was one of the youngest in her class.

We decided to wait a little while before enrolling her in a tap class again, and felt it was time this spring. She LOVES tap. This time, she was one of the oldest, and tallest girls in her class. She loved to practice and would often do so while I made dinner.

This is from this year's recital: Now notice the height compared to the other girls. :) She's definitely grown up!


Both her Grandma's and Grandpa's missed the recital by a few days when they came down for Dan's graduation. so I promised to video tape it and post it....even though it's a month later. :) She did give them a personal performance in our kitchen, though. She can't wait to take tap lessons again, so hopefully there's some good teachers where we end up! Here are some more pictures of her in her cute outfit with her class.


2 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute recital. I love how all the girls keep looking at eachother to find out what the next step is. So adorable.

The Moss Family said...

Great job Chelsea!! I love the pj's you made for her party, they are so cute!!