

Michael got tired quickly and whined for me to carry him. I'm such a weakling lately and he got heavy. Dad carried him for me, which Michael loved!

My personal favorites were the rock gardens. They were desined to resemble the sea. So cool!

Chelsea and Grandma in front of one of the rock lanterns.

They had a pond with these gigantic goldfish in them.

Michael thought they looked like so much fun, he wanted to go join in the fun!

Chelsea was given a map with different things for her to find. She loved it and got so excited when she could mark off something from the list.



We still have yet to visit the Chineese garden, so hopefully we can cross that off our list of things to see in Portland before we leave. If not...I guess well just have to come back and see it. (A good excuse to come back and visit friends!)
9 comments:
What beautiful gardens! Horray for graduation. I can't wait for Chris to be at that point.
Those are really pretty! I can't wait to see some graduation pictures too! I love it when my parents come to visit! It is the best! I bet you are really enjoying your time with them!!!! Where do you find all of these fun places to go? Dan and I need to get out more. Do you just look these places up on the internet?
Isn't it so pretty there! I think the rock garden takes a certain kind of...oh, I don't know...taste I guess to really have a full appreciation for it. When we were there most people looked at it and kept walking.:) I think with all the privacy the rock garden gets, it makes for a mighty fine place to stop and smooch your honey:) heehee
I love Chelsea's piggy tails. They look so cute and she looks so grown up! Adorable. I also love the picture of dad and micheal. The gardens are beautiful. I can't believe all the cool stuff you have there!
Oooo...I want to go there...it's so amazing how much we have yet to do here, maybe now that school is done, we'll have more time!
The Chinese Gardens are pretty also. I went there the middle of May with a friend from my old ward in Gladstone. Just like the Japanese Gardens though, I wouldn't pay as much as they want. So thank goodness for the library passes! I guess I'm just too cheap!
Oh, and I think those big goldfish are called Koi, in case you ever wanted to know!
The gardens looked beautiful! Your children are so darling too! I loved Chelsea's stripped tights!
Cute pictures. I am glad your parents got to come visit. There are so many beautiful places in Oregon that you have shown us. We need to take a vacation there.
Post a Comment