or
"Michael! Don't touch the computer!"
are common phrases often yelled at the Perry household. Michael just scowls at us and either says "Whyeeeeeeee?!"
or
"Doing mine pepperwurk, MOM!" Now you know what I do all day. well, that is, when I'm not cleaning up from Michael's latest mischief.


9 comments:
man, that kid is cute!
He is a cutie. Hey, could you send me your family's t-shirt sizes for the family reunion? I want to get them ordered this week. Thanks
Just wait, it's getting harder to keep them off that darn computer... BB is ALWAYS begging to get on Barbie.com, and JB is capable to chatting with his friends for 3 hours straight!
I know what you mean! We can't leave our laptops out because Andrew throws a fit when we won't let him play on them. Maybe you will have a software engineer in the family in the future....
I love the pictures! Congrats on Graduating Dan!!
On Sunday I even got a little teary-eyed when they announced you were leaving in Primary! Your kids are so cute.
so, so cute. pepperwurk. love it.
He's so funny!
~melissa
That is so cute. I love that he'll say that.
Post a Comment