


I know, I know, I'm slow. For Michael's birthday we went swimming at one of the many indoor pools here. We were freezing, but the kids were all shivering smiles! Michael is so funny because he has NO fear. He's also very ticklish. The water at this pool has a very shallow play place so he could walk around. We liked to chase him and then grab his sides. He doubles over, face into the water, laughing. It's not just like his face gets wet, but he practically does a summersault...and did a few times. Chelsea helped me make him an race-car cake, which he was very excited about. He blew out the candles at least 6 times and kept saying "More Fire!" (Uh oh....I think he might be like his dad....) I can't believe he's two already. My favorite thing he does now, which is actually quite cheesy, is tilt his head to the side, bat his eyes, and says "Mooommmeeeeee" in a sing song voice. It's silly, but I love it so much!
3 comments:
That is the coolest cake I've ever seen! I may be emailing you next August to find out how you made it. It's awesome!!
I think that Noah and Michael have that same shirt. Did you get it from Old Navy? Well it looks a lot like a shirt Noah has anyway. I love that cake it is so original. Some times I wish I was more creative.
Yup, LOVE old navy, especially for little boy clothes. I'm not the creative one, I got the idea from familyfun.com :)
Post a Comment