Setting: Michael brings me a chocolate "nummy", looking up at me with sweet, big, serious eyes, asks:
Michael: "Mom? Can I have this?"
Me: "How much do you love me?" ( I know, a horrible thing to say, but oh well.)
Michael: "Sixty?"
I hope "sixty" is a lot in his eyes. It was enough to grant permission to eat a chocolate nummy.
2 comments:
Trisa and Dan,
It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving with the Perry's. We wish that we could have been with you, but we did have a great time in Provo with that part of the family. Tawna and Patrick did a great job of hosting us for Thanksgiving in their new home. We really enjoyed it.
I need to run. Please keep posting the latest on your family. I will try to check your blog more often.
Love,
Dad Hadfield
Cute that dad left a comment! :)
i like that Michael's response was a question.
Super cute. :)
P.s. I totally love you seventy. Does that warrant me a nummy chocolate, too?
Post a Comment