We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. For Family Home Evening the Monday before, we had some friends over to make Apple-Turkeys. This is the one Chelsea made...I have no idea what she is doing with her face...
This year, we drove to Idaho Falls, to have Thanksgiving with Dan's family. He has 3 sisters there now (2 live in Rexburg) and 2 of them just had babies, so it was easier for us to go there.
Here are the three newest additions to the Perry family. Sara, Annie, and Brinly. They are about 3 months apart, consecutively. It will be fun to watch them grow up together, and I love that they each have a different color of hair. Sara is our brunette, Annie the red-head, and Brinly will probably be blonde....there's just not much hair on her head to make a decision at this point.
This is a behind-the-scenes of the photo shoot. It takes a lot of adults to get the attention of three babies...
And here's Brinly brushing her teeth with her toes, again...

The cousins made these candy turkeys out of frosting, gingersnaps, mini candy bars, candy corn and a jelly bean. Of course, the best part was eating them...
We stayed at Dan's sister Michelle's house. They had a Wii. I've never tried one before, but have always wanted too. My favorite game was the boxing one.
Although Matt and Dan were quite entertaining to watch,
my favorite competitors were Mom and Dad Perry. Check out that aggression on Mom's face!And I love how Dad is trying to dodge her blows.
As for the dinner, Mom was the chef, and once again, made a delicious meal!
I tried to help by washing the dishes...

I tried to help by washing the dishes...
I wish I had pictures of all the delicious fixins', but here's just a sample to make your mouths water...

He was very good at it, too:
Matt and Michelle have a huge living room, so we just rolled up the area carpet, moved the couches, set up some folding tables, and wahlah!

Room for all of this crowd!
Matt made a special run to the store to pick up some apple beer...
Melissa was thrilled to find out it was alcohol free. :)
No, she was just being a goof, and I happened to have my camera out and ready...
Thanks to everyone who helped make our Thanksgiving wonderful!
There is nothing better, than family!



4 comments:
Happy, Happy thanksgiving! It looks like you had a wonderful time!! I love Brinly's teethbrushing and Chelseas faces. . . too funny!
It looks like you guys had a fabulous Thanksgiving! How fun for the kids to have cousins close in age!
fun!! Way to photo-document. What a blast. We have plenty of space out here for a large family gathering, tooooo! (okay, so it would have to be in the unfinished basement or out in the dirt-yard, but still)
I love brinly's double chin and dimple smile in the baby photo shoot. SO CUTE!
It looks like you guys had the best Thanksgiving! The babies are so sweet. I had to do a double take bc the new baby looks alot like mine when they were little!
Post a Comment