So, I had a post up last week, but left off the pictures, so it didn't make much sense. I deleted the post, but the pictures are too cute to pass up.
"Oooh! What have we here?! Delicious!"
Brinly LOVES her toes. LURVES them.
This cracked me up, as it looks like she's got a toy foot in her car seat with her.
Michael had his 4 year check up. They only had these enormous "shorts" left for him to wear. I think wearing them made him more self-conscious then just being in his underwear. He had fun playing with them while we waited, though.
(FYI: if you get behind on your yearly checkups, just be careful not to go back before it has been a full calendar year since the last checkup. your insurance may not cover the visit (ARGH)
Ta da! My Our new table!
I have been looking at tables for months, and months, and months, and months....
I went to EVERY furniture store in the tri-cities, but just could not find one I liked. Then I went to the stores' catalogs. I finally found this one, but was so nervous to order one I had not seen in person. Anyway, it is here, and I LOVE it so much! Our other table was so small we only had room for our plates. And having company over was a joke. This table expands to 84" long and I got 8 chairs to go with it, so COME ON OVER! I can't wait to have friends over for dinner now! (The other two chairs serve as furniture in our front room until you do...)

3 comments:
LOVE the pictures.
And I want to come! And sit at your (i mean your family's) gorgeous table!
And yes, blog readers- she really did look for months and months and months an months and months.
It is beautiful!! That is the style of table I hope to have one day. We are still eating on the one we got when we first got married...a small round glass one. But until David is big enough to sit at the table with us, I think I'm stuck.
I love the table! I looked for months and months too for a table since we have the small round table we've had since we were married. And it was hard to find one and find a way to get it to me here in Germany, but I found one and hopefully I will like it! I am a little nervous too, since I didn't get to see it first! I'll let you know how it goes, when we get it in Feb or Mar sometime.
Post a Comment