And, as if the toes weren't enough, she has to naw on the arch of her foot. It makes the kids laugh, but I just squirm in pain. (I stuggle to even get close to my toes)

My body hurts whenever I see Brinly do this.
On a more "comforting" note, I finally finished Brinly's "fuzzy" blanket. This is the term that my kids have given their blankets that have yarn tassles on them. Michael likes to twist the yarn in his fingers as he goes to sleep. I made Brinly's out of remnant fabric from pajamas the Perry's made for Christmas one year. It feels so good to have it done now!
I think Brinly likes it too! (phew!) the back is made from the super soft Minky fabric. Right before I took this picture she was sprawled out, like she had never felt something so soft. But when Michael saw me with the camera, he wanted in on the action, and dusturbed her peace. I had to wait for her to lay down again to get this picture....


8 comments:
BRINLY IS SO STINKIN CUTE.
I cant stand it.
and the blanket looks AWESOME.
I want one.
For me.
To snuggle.
I would lay there just like brinly.
Okay. but that would be painful.
And baby summerhays would probably not appreciate it.
but you get the point.
GOOD WORK, GIRL!!
The blanket looks great!! Way to go!! And way to be a project finisher! I really want to be one of those someday . . .
I can't believe how big she looks! I love the deer in he headlights look on her face.
Brinly is getting huge!!! I can't believe it. I love the blanket. Oh I have that same outfit for Sara (the one in the last picture) I think it's so cute.
Brinly is BEAUTIFUL! I love the blanket, and the remnant PJ fabric, it brought back memories!
I love the pictures as well! Brinly is adorable and the blanket looks lovely. I am jealous of your blanket-making skills.
The blanket is beautiful! You are so talented! How are you able to get so much accomplished? I need your secrets!
Cute, cute! And the blanket is beautiful. I love the super soft Minky. Great job on it.
That pumpkin patch looks like so much fun. I miss going to the ones in Oregon. We didn't get to go to one in Georgia last year either.
hahaha! Don't ever let Beth see those pictures of Brinly with her toes in her mouth. You might see what she had for dinner.:)
Awesome job on the blanket! Man, she's so cute!!
Post a Comment