So, I have to do a 'shout out' for my sister's blog, Red Hot Designs. She is super talented and I love these paper piercings she's done. You can put these on your own cards to make them "yours" or on scrapbook pages.
She also does custom work (see rockets below) and cards, and hooded towels.
Check em out!
(Sorry about the obnoxious picture placings and sizes...I'm still learning this new format...)



(This Zebra one is my personal fav)
She even does custom things! Check out these awesome invitations she made for Michael's space birthday party! I just told her the theme and this is what she came up with. I think they are perfect and love how the invite folds into the rocket.
These are some cards she has made me.
Aren't they so cute?
Aren't you just dying to send some of these to YOUR friends?!


No comments:
Post a Comment