Thursday, April 9, 2009

WHAT?!

Oh my gosh! I just looked at my baby ticker countdown thing....

65 days?! are you serious?! AHHH! It seems like it was stuck in the 70's FOREVER.

I have my 31 week checkup tomorrow. I am really starting to get excited for her arrival. Remember this list?

Erin's boy
Kimberly's girl
Jeni's girl
Alicia's girl
Katie's girl
Emilee's girl

Well, it's down to this now:
Kimberly's girl (over due now)
Alicia's girl (could come any day)
Katie's girl
Emilee's girl

I'm almost up! Many have been asking about names. We've got a post-it list going and once we narrow it down to about 4 names, we might open it up to voting, to help us narrow it down even more and just for kicks. Chelsea and Michael really like Caroline and Carla (these names haven't made it to the official list yet...:))

It's amazing how time flies when you find little projects and things to occupy your mind. We've been having some serious project fun over here...I guess it's my "nesting". Since we're renting, I can't really paint or decorate the way I want, so I've found other ways to entertain myself. I'll post them as I finish.

chelsea and Michael are getting excited too. Every day they ask me if the baby is coming out. Michael is still a little confused about how exactly how she will be getting here...which I'm not intending to clear up anytime soon. He wants to know when she will go back in my tummy after she gets here. I told him once she's out, she's out to stay. He simply replied...

"No, I'll go back in with her." Yeah, um....NO.

6 comments:

Edda Phillips said...

YOUCH!!! Heck no are any of my kids going back in!!

tawna said...

hahahaha. awesome.


Oooooo! I want to see the projects!!!!



Yay! We're excited to meet caroline Carla, too! :)

Shawn and Tasha said...

Wahoo! The time is ticking away! Can't wait to see your beautiful little doll. At least your kids come up with names that are NAMES. Clayton says he wants to name the baby Koko or anything random or he just looks around and says couch or whatever the heck he feels like saying at the time.:) SAME exact thing Shawn does to me too. Annoying, but makes me laugh. Shawn hates HATES the name game and I can't stand not knowing. Oh well, at least they eventually get a name, right?:)

Rebecca McAllister said...

GOODNESS! your pregnancy has gone by so fast (for me!). Good luck...those last few weeks are always a killer.
my kids were so facinated with the whole "baby inside mommy" thing. They still talk about it. Ewan and Heather like to get a blanket and lay on my lap and cover themselves up and pretend they are babies inside my tummy. They kick and squirm and "come out" when they magially pop the blanket off their head...if only it were that simple, huh?

Emily said...

I can't believe it. She's almost here!

Wendy said...

Yea!!!! Can't believe it's coming up so fast!

Karly was on our list so Carla has our vote!

Fortunately, Trevy was too young to even realize what she was in for. Or maybe that was more cruel than usual...?