Setting: at church. Dan was sick, so I was alone with the two kids. Chelsea is an angel and his content to sit and draw. Michael...not so much.
Michael was getting restless and starting to eat his snack after the opening song. I told him he had to wait until after sacrament. As the meeting progressed, he got more wiggly, and eating more. I couldn't let him down his snack in the first 15 minutes when there was still at least another hour to go. This conversation repeated itself several times. I knew if I took the snack away, it would make the situation worse with a tantrum. So, finally, the sacrament began to be passed.
Again, he started eating.
Mom: Michael! Wait to eat your snack until the boys sit down!"
Michael: Kneels up in his chair and looks around at the Deacons "BBBOOOYYYYSS! Go sit DDOOOOWWWWNNN!!"
I guess that's one way to get a snack early. :)
5 comments:
Hahah, I can totally relate to Michael's predicament. Sometimes, sacrament meeting is just too long and I want my snack!
Way cute!
I am laughing so hard it hurts! That is a keeper! Andrew decided that since the primary kids were singing so could he....at the top of his lungs! Kids always make sacrament meeting a lot more entertaining. :-)
So cute! love it! Those kids sure make sacrament meeting interesting! Nathan used to follow the sacrament with "some! some! some!" at the top of his lungs...
bahahahaha! HOW CUTE! seriously. Cute.
hahaha love it!
Post a Comment