Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

My dad celebrates his _:)__ Birthday today!
Happy Birthday dad!

Thanks for being such a great dad.These are some of my favorite pictures that I have. I couldn't have asked for a better dad!



I love this picture. We had a reunion in Arches 4 yrs ago. It was about 104 the entire week we were there, and Dad wore his long pants and long sleeve shirts, every day. I don't think I've ever seen my dad in shorts (except his swimming trunks) and rarely in a short sleeve shirt. He burns easily and is very good about taking care of himself. This is one of the unique things about my dad that I love so much!

That being said...he is not afraid to cool off when he needs too! Actually, we were all playing in this oasis of a river, in our clothes, on the last day in ARches. The water felt SOOOO good.

Thanks for being a fantastic grandpa who never tires of playing ring-around-the-rosy.

2 comments:

tawna said...

HEAR! HEAR!


you are the BEST, dad!

LOVE YOU!!


(and awwwwww! The Chels! She used to be so little!)

(and YAY! you made it home safe!)

Dad Hadfield said...

Thanks so much for the kind words and tribute. You have such a wonderful family and such cute adorable kids. They are so fun to watch as they are so eager to learn and to do new things.

We are excited that you have a new computer that we can now do ichats with. We are still learning how to do it but I did have a great chat with Nate, Molly and Cannon earlier tonight.

Keep up the great job with your blog.

Love,

Dad Hadfield