Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Does someone need some attention?

I was uploading some pictures from my camera, when I came across some pictures, I am positive, I never took.



So, in an effort to embarrass by cute little sister, I'm going to post them on my blog, since OBVIOUSLY that was her intention when she took them.






Wow. are those some big eyes or what? Beautiful, of course.


This is her schexy look. I love little Channing's face, constantly being blasted by the flashing camera. Poor guy.


Now for some picture that I WAS aware of. This was one she offered to take for me. She must have gotten carried away before or after...


These were taken at this awesome pool in Lehi, Utah. Whenever we go visit anyone, we try to find an indoor swimming pool, since there are NO public indoor pools in the tri-cities. There are four indoor pools, but all are part of fitness clubs, where a membership is required. ANd, they are boring. Just plain lap pools. BOOORRRING.



My Kids LOVE to swim, so it's almost always on our itinerary. I asked my siblings if they knew of any fun indoor pools that might have a splash park. They didn't know of any, so I did a quick google search, and found this baby. Talk about AWESOME.

IT had everything! A huge lap pool.BORING. (although I do love to lap swim...just not with kids in tow). Then they had a separate kids pool, shown here.


The bucket at the top was HUGE and was very intense when it dumped the water out. Beware! This "park" had a cool tunnel slide, and lots of splash park features.

Next to that pool, was like a mini-lap pool. Mainly a big open pool that only got to about 4 ft deep.

There was a lazy river, and a bubble couch (never figured out exactly what that was...)



...and a humongous slide.You climbed to basically the roof of the facility, and entered a slide (completely covered) that went outside, mad many turns, then entered back in the building to dump you back in a little pool, again only 4 ft deep. Right after you left the entrance, it went pitch black, adding to the excitement. The kids LOVED this, and Michael almost went down by himself, but luckily stopped when he heard me yelling at him. Phew!

THEN there was a "baby" section. They had these cute little swing-type things that went around in the circle, so just the baby's toes/knees got wet. There was a mountain with two slides.
Everything was padded, even the ground. THE BEST part was the temperature of the water. it was AT LEAST 90 degrees. LOVE that. We had a blast and can't wait to go back! IF you live in Utah, you have got to check it out. It's the Lehi Legacy center. Have fun! My kids just saw these pictures as I was posting them and are crying "We wanna go back!" Oh, we will. WE WILL!

3 comments:

tawna said...

YAY! COME BACK!

wow. what a TOTAL HOTTIE.

She was probably just bombarded by paparazzi.

and they picked up your camera to use b/c one of theirs was broken.

LUCKY YOU!

:D


(bahahahah- I totally forgot about those pictures.... although i confess, when I first read the title to your post i immediately thought of michael, and then me. Pathetic.)

Brit said...

that looks like super fun!

Staigerfamily said...

Tawna is so dang funny. I love that goofy girl! Glad you guys had such a blast at the water park! We went there a few years back--but our experience wasn't that great because I think one of my kids threw up and Nathan was a BRAND new baby so I didn't go in the water and then Jaron got a bloody nose. . .
So If I find a sweet indoor water park here will your kids beg to come visit ME?!?