
Chelsea got this camera for her birthday last year. It has been a favorite toy of hers and any child that comes over to play. It holds a little over 300 pictures, and post of the time, you can't tell what the picture is. She currently has about 100 pictures that are actually of something, the rest I help her delete. I was pretty disapointed with the quality of the pictures, but I guess I should have expected it from just a toddler camera.
Anyway, It's very interesting to see some of the angles of her pictures...from a child's point of view. Today, her photography skills came in very handy.
Setting: I was sitting on Chelsea's bed talking on the phone to my sister. All of the sudden, Chelsea comes running into the room with her camera.
Chelsea: "Mom! Michael is doing something really bad! look!"
she holds her camera up, and "reviews" her latest picture.
This is what she captured:
BUSTED! Michael has been told over and over, put into many time-outs, for getting into this pantry. This time, Chelsea caught him in action. I think I really like this camera after all.
6 comments:
I dunno.. are you sure it's not a Photoshop job?
I still think this is the funniest story ever. I can still hear her sweet little voice on the other side of the phone. Too cute!
Bahahaha!
AWESOME.
So funny. Cameron is getting one for his birthday from my mom. I'll have to train him to use it for survailance!
that is fabulous I love it! Good work detective Chelsea!
Oh my heavens..I totally understand the pantry thing...my boys will not stay out...uggg....boys!:) always so hungry!!!
Post a Comment