Michael was cracking me up all day today. Oh how I love that boy! Some of the things he said I've already forgotten, but I wrote these down while I could still remember.
Preface: Dan has started reading the kids from an illustrated anatomy book we got from my Brother. It shows all the different "systems" and is very fascinating.
Setting: Cuddling in mom's bed after waking up in the morning. Michael has just ran and jumped right on my stomach.
Mom: "OH! Michael! you just squished my guts!" (Yes, that is how we talk here at the Perry's)
Michael: "Ater you eat dinner, you get lots uv guts mom."
Mom: laughs at the slightly random comment. "Where are your guts Michael?"
Michael: Points at stomach "there's your guts" moves up to middle of chest "There's your heart bone." and points about to the sternum area "and there's your squish bone!"
Later...at church, Michael kept pestering Dan for his snack, but we just got to church, and it's too early to be passing out the goods.
Dad: "No Michael! Not yet! Now sit down and be quiet."
Michael: quite upset by this answer, sulks and says: says "You NOT the MOM, Dad!"
5 comments:
So cute. I can see that Michael is quite the character. Yeah, for writing all this stuff down.
So funny! Andrew has started doing something similar where he will go to the other parent if one has made him mad or not given him something he wanted.
Bahahahaha! You not the Mom, dad!
Bahahahahah! Best line I've heard since...well, since "Will you marry me?" That was by far the best for me. But michael's is a pretty good second.
Bahahahah!
I love it! You not the MOM! ha ha ha! That is perfect! Okay--bedtime stories at your house is a human anatomy book and at ours. . . uh. . .mickey mouse and the fire birgade. . .hum. . . not hard to guess which family is raising little geniuses!
haha Michael is so funny.:) Clayton has been telling me lately when he gets in trouble, "but I'm almost a daddy...see, look how tall I am"
Post a Comment