Awww cute!!! I love the overheard at our house that you and Tami do. Hope all is well with you guys. I seriously havent seen you or your family well since you moved to Texas from Owasso.
He is so cute. We have dropped the nap at our house these days completly. I tried to force it, but when Heather had a strait week of laying in her bed talking to herself for a couple of hours with no sleeping, I took the hint. It's very, very disapointing considering the new baby will be here in about three weeks and I was really counting on some afternoon naps myself...
3 comments:
Awww cute!!! I love the overheard at our house that you and Tami do. Hope all is well with you guys. I seriously havent seen you or your family well since you moved to Texas from Owasso.
So cute! By the way, Congratulations to the official Dr. Perry. I wish we lived closer. I could keep him busy with my teeth!
He is so cute. We have dropped the nap at our house these days completly. I tried to force it, but when Heather had a strait week of laying in her bed talking to herself for a couple of hours with no sleeping, I took the hint. It's very, very disapointing considering the new baby will be here in about three weeks and I was really counting on some afternoon naps myself...
Post a Comment