You guys have GOT to check out this blog. Cake Wrecks
It's basically pictures of misspelled, ugly, disturbing cakes. The commentary on each is hilarious! This lady is so funny! It reminds me of my friend Janette's blog, the way she makes me laugh at the littlest details. I found it on my sister's blog and was hysterically laughing for at least 1/2 an hour and then snickering throughout the rest of the day.
'Course I'm just a big dork like that... Hope it makes you smile too!
3 comments:
I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time! My best friend is a pastry chef. I can't wait to tell her about this blog!
Bahahaha. Yup. Nate sent me that link a bit ago. Pretty much wet my pants.
Thanks for being my peanut gallery and thinking that I'm funny. That blog was soooo funny ... my favorite is the jacked up baseball diamond cake. HULLO!?
Post a Comment