YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally doing the happy dance for you over here. Who would have guessed such a SMALL piece of paper could cause so many people to be so darn happy?!? That tiny piece of paper has been WAY TO BIG OF A PAIN in coming! So glad it is FINALLY Here!
10 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful news indeed!!:) Now you can breathe.:) YAY!!!!
rooty toot toot toot wooo hooo loopidy doopidy dee. Me and Michelle are doing the happy dance for you guys! Congrats Dan!!!!
We are so happy for you! Personally I think it's really hard having a man around the house too long:)
Congrats to Dan too!
Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea! Congrats!!!
HALLLLLELLLLLUUUUJAHHHHHHHHHH!
:D
WoooooTy!TooooooTy!FRoooooooTy!
HuZZZAH!
High fives all around.
I might have to go eat an oreo to celebrate. yessssss.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally doing the happy dance for you over here. Who would have guessed such a SMALL piece of paper could cause so many people to be so darn happy?!? That tiny piece of paper has been WAY TO BIG OF A PAIN in coming! So glad it is FINALLY Here!
Matt left the last comment. I am so happy that Dan can finally get to work! Now that he will be making the big bucks, can I borrow some money?
What more can be said that hasn't been said?! Congrats Dan! Hope you can remember what you're supposed to do now, they took so long! J/K:)
congrats!
Post a Comment