Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Chelsaroody!

(So, I didn't post this yesterday, cause I was really hoping to put some pictures of Chelsea as a baby to accompany it, but haven't gotten around to asking Melissa how to scan in pictures. Check back later...maybe I'll get em on.)

Happy Birthday Stinky!!! I can't believe my little girl is 5 now! Where on earth did all that time go? You looke so big yesterday trying on all those backpacks for school. And I can't belive you've ALREADY graduated from the children's section of shoes and now wear a size 1 in youth!! Slow down! I love your silliness and how sweet you are to your friends, brother, and all your babies. I am so glad you are part of our family. It's going to be such an exciting year with starting school, moving to a new house (or two), meeting new friends, and who knows what else. I'm so glad I get to be there with you through it all. Happy 5th Birthday!

Love, Mom

3 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Oh, this was too sweet. I am trying to type this through a blur of tears. How in the world do our kids grow up so fast? I can remember so clearly (amazing, isn't it!) going to visit you in the hospital and holding your precious little girl and how fantastic you looked. I am all choked up at the thought of Chelsea starting kindergarten, can you imagine the wreck I'll be when it is Jaron's turn? They are only four months apart, but luckily for me his birthday misses the cut-of date. . . LOVE YOU CHELS!

thesearlesociety said...

Wow! Five years old! Happy Birthday Chelsea. I remember when we first met you guys and how little she was, how we wondered if she even talked because she was so shy! I think I will cry when Isaac turns 4 in January! I want him to stay so cute and innocent, but what can you do. Good luck starting Kindergarten, Chelsea, and good luck to you Trisa for having to let your baby go off to school! I bet it will be hard.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you have a 5 year old.