Thursday, July 31, 2008

Slow on the tag

Okay, so here's the tag EVERYONE of you seems to be doing now. . . so I better play. . .


As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. (Or you can just leave a comment....)

5 comments:

Ashlea said...

Well I don't have a blog so I can't have people do this for me but that doesn't stop me wanting to do it for you! I have many memories with you in high school. I think my favorites are the rides we took to and from Plano East everyday. I remember you singing along to the radio and talking in weird voices. One particular time sticks out in my mind and I honestly don't even remember what we were laughing about but we laughed for a good long time and swerved into the wrong lane in the process! There are so many but I'll leave it at that for now but I may post more later.

Staigerfamily said...

Ha Ha Ha! The first memory that came to my mind was the nose bite one too! Let's see. . .
How about doing the 12 days of band for the Gorhams? Making up all the stuff and sneaking it off to them. . Or then there are all the nights as kids trying to hide our laughter in our pillows and dad calling up, "Girls!". Funny thing is, I'm sure my boys do the exact same thing when I call up "BOYS!". Or better yet, that MARKER war! We chucked markers at each other in the dark room and some of them exploded and the incredible mess we had in the morning to clean up (not to mention my ruined blessing dress). MAN, what were we thinking?!? Then it was fun but as a parent I think I'd be really really ticked!

tawna said...

Okay- so here's my immaturity showing but the honest first thing that came to mind was-

I think you were setting the table and were putting down a big bowl of peas- and you let out a huge drool. BAHAHAHAHA. Or us knocking down that section of fence around the pool then running from clear back in the yard, through the fence whole and into the pool.
Or the time you caused a big car wreck because of your super sexy legs while mowing our yard in tejas. Or the time i through scissors in your head. Or the time i was having a terrible day b/c i did poorly at my speech competition, mom and dad weren't home, and you were heading off with friends. So i went in my room and cried. and fell asleep. And then you flying-squirrled me with amanda harvey standing there and asked me to come with you and all your super cool senior friends to see Ever After. And i felt like a million bajillion bucks. man. You. are. awesome.

Connor and Jana said...

I will never forget the basketball games! I am so glad that you were there so I had someone to sit with and I had someone to understand my apartment stories!!

vblogger said...

I remember when you were little and had a really strong cowlick in your hair. It was always up! Several times I was assigned to put your hair in a ponytail and help get it ready for going out. I felt grownup, but realized what a difficult job that really was to get that hair to go right!