Tuesday, May 6, 2008

When you need a good laugh...

Preface: This video is not intended to offend anyone. Dan posted it originally, but he was too worried about offending someone, so he took it off. Guess that just says what kind of a person I AM. :) seriously though, we hope no one will hate us for posting it...we just thought it was really funny. Blame me, not Dan. :)


I feel for Pres. Bush when I see this clip. I'm always mixing up my words and staying stupid things. I usualy hope that know one has caught what I said...but instantly Dan is teasing me about it. I'm sure some of you have noticed my unique words and phrases, like "quiss" which is my word for "Quit bugging me and Kiss me". Maybe that's why I keep so quiet. Anyway, here is a clip of all Bush's bloopers. (There are two parts where he flips the bird...so beware.) At the end there's some wierd song...yeah, just ignore it. :)

10 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Man, that makes me glad everything stupid I say isn't recorded for future re-listening by thousands of people! The funny names of he international leaders makes me remember our days in the Owasso school system and the crazy way the teacher's names matched their professions. . .

Gary Church said...

I have a love/hate relationship with Bush. I love all of his stupid comments ... I hate his last 4 years. I once heard him call an Electrician, and Electricianist. Geez. That's bad.

Sara and Spencer said...

Our Prez. is a real charm isn't he? He says and does some pretty stupid things!

tawna said...

okay, haven't watched the clips yet- Im too distracted by THOSE MOST AMAZING CHOCOLATE COOKIES. Seriously. I owe you great mounds of monies and other goodness for alerting me to them. I cant believe how utterly amazing they are! This last batch is true perfection. Ah. Man. Goodness.

Thanks. :)

Erin R. said...

I loved them and was laughing pretty good! The lesson is we all make mistakes and we just have to laugh at ourselves and moo on!

Michelle said...

Man Matt and I were cracking up. Especially at the first one. I have to say that I do feel bad for him too when I watch the second one. Can you imagine the weight he carries on his shoulders everyday? But then again he is the one that wanted to be president. That's one job I would never want!

Staigerfamily said...

Wait. . .what great chocolate cookies?!? I want to make some. . .

Shawn and Tasha said...

I kinda feel for the guy. I'd never want to be president, but I couldn't imagine being watched every move I made & I never have any moments dyslexic!

Shawn and Tasha said...

By the way, I'm SO glad Chelsea's doing better. YAY! I love her little chia pet. And, yes...what cookies? Are they the yummy ones you made a while back? I still want that recipe. They were deadly!

Staigerfamily said...

These videos are so funny. They really made me laugh, thanks for taking the time to share. Jonathan