
"What the heck just happened?!" --new Staiger boy
My sister had her baby tonight! He's 8lbs and 20 inches long! My mom got a new i-hone so she was able to take a couple pictures when he was only an hour old!
Look at that cute dimple in his chin! (from dad)
And that adorable nose!
And that scowl! (all the staiger boys have had that...) comes from mom. :)
He's sooo cute!!!!
I have TWELVE nephews! (That's from both sides) with one on the way, 2 nieces... and an "it" on the way. My lil' sister is due June 4th, but the kid was too darn stubborn to let the doctor get a good picture to find out what "it" is. Whatever the baby is, it'll be cute!
I'm so excited to meet the new guy...but not sure when I'll get too, since he lives in Texas with his mom, dad, and two brothers. The brothers are really going to have fun now! If you really want to see how awesome they are at being sneaky, click here http://staigerstar.blogspot.com/2008/05/fun-in-sun.html
Aren't they so cute! Congrats Tami!!!!
6 comments:
Tia- you are awesome! :)
I love the picture caption. I was thinking something along those line myself. Its such a funny expression!
Wooot! New nephew! Glad he's a cutie! :)
BAH!! I cant wait to meet my kid!!! Our infamous 'it'. :P
SO I guess it is up to you Dan and Trisa to populate our families with girls. Since I will not be having any more any time soon. Congratulations on the new addition.
Congrats on being an auntie again!
Ohhh! What a little sweetie. That picture is awesome.:) Congrats on the new nephew/cousin you guys!
Your sister looks like she knows just what to do with boys...love the link with the naked bums.:)
Tia--
Thanks for the post! You are totally on the ball to post about our baby before we even get home from the hospital! Your awesome!
WAIT! Scowl from me?!? What are you talking about?!? (how I missed that on my first read through, i have no clue!).
Post a Comment