

This post is mainly for the people here in Portland. Our white car was stolen last night (4/29) right from our parking lot. It's a '98 Mazda protege. It's missing the side-view mirror on the driver's side and also has a big spot on the bumper where the paint has chipped off. If anyone sees it around, please call us or the portland police department at 503-832-3333
When we told Chelsea her face just dropped and she said "That is SO rude!" I agree.
And yes, the pictures are of our car stuck in the sand dunes by Rexburg, ID. That is another story...but with the happy ending that we got it out...and that we have pictures of a car for such a time as this. :)
7 comments:
I completely agree with the Chels--terribly rude. I am so sorry and wish you the best of luck in your efforts to recover it. I can't believe this happened to you guys.
oh my word!!! i got Sherry's email. for a minute, i thought it was stolen from church and i was so freaked out. but its so violating!!!! i got robbed---i mean my car did, parked right inside my car port.
that was freaky. i bet its the same criminals. i really hope they catch them. they stole a ton of cash out of my car, and my SEEs gift certificates. i mean, they have DENIED me of my chocolate and that is SOOOO rude.
those rude criminals!!!
OH I just saw you thing on face book. I can't believe that. I really hope you guys find it in one piece. That has never happened to us, but our cars have been broken into. I hate that feeling of being violated. On another note that was a fun time getting stuck in the sand. We'll have to try and make it back to the dunes this summer. This time we won't get stuck.
That is crazy you know that happend to my friend and it was found at the border aparently a group of like 7 guys from mexico tried to steal it and take it back with them! Yikes, I agree with Chelsea that is SO rude!!!!
What a bummer! Hope you find the people who stole it.
Oh no!! Tia! Im so sorry!! We'll keep an eye out here for it...but mostly we'll just pray for you guys.
We love you, and really hope this resolves itself one way or another.
No. freaking. way.
I wonder what the percentage is of people who's cars are stolen in their lifetime. It's got to be pretty small. Chelsea is so right ... SO rude!
Post a Comment