

Okay, I know we're all experiencing the same phenomenon with weather these last few weeks, all across the country, so this won't be all that shocking of a post. First there were reports of blizzards in Chicago, then Utah, and now Portland gets to be part of the statistic! This last weekend was weird! It would be completely sunny and then all of the sudden it would hail like crazy! Never snow, just these fluffy balls of hail! When we got out of church at 6:00 PM, the ground was almost white with these little balls. Dan had to run home to get our pot luck dish for the "linger a little longer" dinner with our ward...and he got a little distracted. When we finally got home, Chelsea had a new friend in the freezer.
7 comments:
Chelsea looks so much like you, it's crazy!
That hail was awesome! I'm sure I would have been playing in it too if I could.:-) Isn't the weather here great!!!
Tasha is so sweet and possitive! I came out of church and was like "what the heck?!" Not my idea of fun putting three little kids in the car by myself, slipping and sliding in my church church shoes WHEN IT"S SUPPOSED TO BE SRING!!!! I guess for Tasha it's all novel, I grew up in the northwest and usually by this time of year, I'm like "bring on some nice wheather. I've had enough."
that last comment was not from Sara...it was from me. I didn't know she was logged onto her account on my computer :)
Rebecca
You guys are so funny! I love all the comments, it is crazy this weather we have been having. I think we are pretty lucky becasue it has not been raining nearly as much as usual, I have already been able to mow my lawn 4 times in between all the rain, usually it is 6 inches long before we can get near it, sometime in April. I missed the "linger longer", was it fun? Remember, I was home dying a slow painful death. ....teehee.
Chelsea is adorable in these pictures and I agree with Janette--she looks just like you!
Don't forget the crazy snow in Texas in March too!! Glad to see you got to be part of the fun (??) weather. I love the snow friend in the freezer. That is pretty cute.
That is crazy. Leave it to Dan to create a little friend for everyone. I love it!
Post a Comment