Saturday, April 26, 2008

Piano Lesson


Chelsea and Michael are getting better at playing with each other...or rather, Michael is more accepting to Chelsea's motherness. Here she's giving Michael a piano lesson. I love the thin books they are sitting on as boosters. They were even singing the songs they were playing. It went something like "D! rest. D! rest D! D! D! rest."

6 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

I love it! It is so cute to think of them singing the right notes together . .. cute!

Michelle said...

Let me be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISA!! I hope you have a good day! I love it when my kids play nice together. Michael and Chelsea are so cute.

what kind of a name is abra said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you. I feel like I havm't seen you in weeks and you live three doors down, that is pretty sad. CHelsea looked so much better yesterday, she is a fast healer, that's a good thing. I love all your sweet entries about being a Mom. You have such cute kiddo's.

Emily said...

What a sweet picture of them together. They seem like the best little buddies!

Perry Parents said...

Ok lame... I thought I had an origonal idea to leave you a happy birthday comment, but it seems others got the idea first! Well... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAY!!!!! And your kids are way cute. Chelsea is going to be better than me at playing soon! But at least I started playing again after my very long break. Again, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
~melissa

tawna said...

I dont really have anything to say- except that i enjoyed reading the last posts. Super sweet and cute.

I love you!
You are such a great mom!