Thursday, April 3, 2008

"Chelsea did it!"

This is what we hear whenever we ask Michael a question. It doens't matter the question, but whatever it was, "Chelsea did it." I don't know where he learned about the blame game, but he has definitly gone pro...

"Michael, are you ready for breakfast?"
"Chelsea did it!"

"Michael, what happened to your bed?!"
"Chelsea did it!"

"Michael, where are your shoes?"
"Chelsea did it!"

Occasionally, "Mommy did it" or "Daddy did it" but usually it's Chelsea's fault. Poor girl. Usually she's innocent.

And he's usually making this face too.


Gotta love em!

5 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

What a crack-up! This picture's hilarious! If I didn't know any better, I might believe Michael. So innocent and all.:-) Luckily Clayton hasn't learned this one yet. He can't seem to get over the "Why, why, why?????!!!!" word yet.

Perry Parents said...

He is so funny! I sure like that kid!

~Melissa

Staigerfamily said...

That is WAY too cute! I love it!! The picture is a total crack-up! The picture itself deserves a full scrapbook page.

Rebecca McAllister said...

THAT FACE IS TOOO MUCH! so incredibly cute!

Emily said...

That face is the best!