Thursday, March 27, 2008

ALLELUJAH!!!!!


So, we've still been having serious computer issues. On top of everything, the work printer died on us. I did not realize what a pain it is to live without a printer...especially with work! I was having to e-mail myself documents and then go to the library to print them off (at 15 cents a sheet too!!!)

Well, one of the perks of a manager, was that I got to pick out a new one. I got an Epson all-in-one machine. It faxes, copies, prints, scans, dices, and blends! Okay, not quite the last two, but so far I've been playing with it and it's SO cool! It's pretty big, but now I can get rid of the bulky old printer and fax machine.

But the best part is....I CAN UPLOAD PICTURES TO MY COMPUTER FROM IT!!! AAHHH! I'm soooo excited. I started screaming, clapping my hands, and jumping up and down when it happened! NO more crazy uploading and downloading from computer to computer! JUST ONE STEP! HELLO....a plethera of pictures will be coming! But now, I need to make dinner and start on my talk for Sunday...but SOON!

3 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

ohhhh!!! You got it!!! I am so excited for you!! It looks super fancy and I can't wait to see the pictures! Congrates!!!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Hooray! I'm so sorry I forgot to bring the whatever-drive over for you to use for the camera...you should have called me to remind me! I can see you getting excited- screaming & clapping your hands.:-) You're too cute. Can't wait to hear your talk on Sunday!

tawna said...

hahaha. Wish I could have been there to see your little dance. :)