Yea! I've been tagged!
The Rules...
Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
Turn to page 123
Find the 5th sentence
Post the 5th sentence on your blog
Tag 5 people
So, the closest book to me right now, is the FHE manual on the kitchen table due to me trying to prepare sharing time for Sunday. I flipped to page 123 and.....it's a picture. So, let's go get the NEXT closest book. Ah, here it is. It's Dan's ultramathon book called "Running through the Wall" by Neal Jaminson
The fifth sentence on page 123 reads:
The alarm woke me up, and I felt suprisingly refreshed and aler from my 45-minute nap.
(Um, Ultramarathoners are very admirable, but also psycho! "refreshed" after 45 minutes? I don't think so....)
I tag: Melinda S. (YUP! better get that blog up and running) Melissa P, Tawna S, Tami S, Emily P.
3 comments:
I am glad you did this!! Speaking of marathons my friend and I are going to run in the Dam Marathon. I am excited!
Wow! when is it?! I keep teasing that thought of a marathon, but I dunno...that's a whole lotta miles....Good Luck to ya!
Thanks for the comment on our blog. I'm running my first full marathon in June, it's San Diego. I'm really excited.(I know I'm weird for being excited to run 26.2miles) I've read about the Dam marathon, but unforunatly its not when we have our vacation. So I can't do it. But it looks really fun.
Your kids are cute!! I don't think I've ever seen them. It will be fun to keep in touch with you guys.
LeAnn
Post a Comment